Lotus 7 Club Track Days 2005

Jude

I have the following club track days lined up for 2005:

Tuesday 3rd May - Cadwell Park

Wednesday 4th May - Cadwell Park

Tuesday 28th June - Oulton Park

Sunday 7th August - Croft

Monday 26th September - Brands Hatch Grand Prix

All track days will be 105db and with free instruction.

The booking forms for Cadwell Park will be in the February issue of Low Flying. Entry fee will be £140.

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 4 Jan 2005 11:59:05

No booking on line but from experience, having 2 Cadwells should mean that everyone gets in....

Forgot we have Le Sept in July taking in track days at Magny Cours, Mas du Clos and Val de Vienne.

I'm working on a few more ideas but the above dates are confirmed with the circuits.

Geoff

*smile*

Richard

Your LF should arrive at the same time as everyone elses as they are all sent out on the same day, if you are having problems I suggest you contact your local sorting office.

Low Flying Project Manager

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Thats right Tony....

It'll be booking the 3rd or 4th or I don't mind which day, hopefully that will give everyone that sents in an entry form the chance to take part....

Croft will be a new circuit for us this year...And will only be open to 15 cars per session.

Geoff *smile*

• 2 weeks later...

John

Croft will be advertised in the April issue.

Allen - The croft website is here

The other club track days will be advertised in the following issues.

Cadwell in the February issue.

Oulton in the March issue

Brands GP in the May issue

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 10 Jan 2005 14:04:10

Nick, although its difficult to be definative, 105 is actually quite loud, and most cars would be under that. My crossflow (a noisy engine) has been tested many times and has never been over 105 when tested static. I would think nearly all K engined cars would get under that without difficulty. Why not post a question on technical with the spec of your car and there are bound to be a few with a similar spec who have been tested before and could give you guidance

• Area Representative

Nick,

If you find a company doing a trackday near you, in my minimal experience, they are happy for you to pop along and be noise tested. Probably worth checking with them first though.

Adil

From memory Oulton is about the only circuit we have used on club track days where cars are noise tested before going on track and even then if you are over 105db, they'll do their best to get round it.

Geoff *smile*