Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Snow at Swad

BigYin

Delbert are you OK?

Despite the fact that today I mostly be karting in Mile End, Mrs BY say that it be snowing in Swad. If you can't get out (no snow tyres on SV), post help request here and I get Mrs BY to bring food parcel when she ski at Swad on Thursday *eek*

Silver SV SSR

M&S do tyres?

I'll be down there on Thursday night for a matching set of CR500's while I get the rest of the Crimble Pressies for Family Yin.

M&S matching Port & Stilton set for me

M&S matching elasticated comode-set for my mother (sh*t nearly said absorbent gusset then, but I think I got a way with it) 😳

M&S matching bath salts and body lotion set for Mrs BY

M&S matching pepper vodka and ready-moistened face towel set for Miss BY

M&S matching tartan boxed man-szed tissues for Master BY *eek*

Silver SV SSR

Well I'm glad to here that there is Snow in the Chavdom of Swad...

I however have been in Newcastle and am currently frequenting my orrafice in Glossop.

I can however report that Woodhead is slippy and that none of the garages I found between the M1 and Glossop have any screen wash and /or water.

Upon my return to the Chavdom I am hoping to see the usual collection of Saxos embedded in to the various MPVs' that frequent the "Posh" parts.

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Mr Yin Sir,

Do I take it, upon re reading this post that you will be at the end of my road slurping the John Nike Centres finest Hurrlyman larger on Thursday Night????

If so what time and we can both watch Mrs Yin parraleland stem turn through the Chavs

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Del

Sadly not ☹️

I've just enquired of Mrs BY (who is not not speaking to me on account of an alleged £137 engine upgrade that QED are doing *cool*) as to her plans for Thursday. Miss BY (her spokesperson), has informed me that, as the Womens World Cup breaks (post-Freudian slip) for Christmas after the Slalom on Wednesday, she will not be training on Thursday but will be grinding up glass for the Mince Pies to take to my Mother on Christmas Day.

Master BY will also not be going as his right arm is currently held together with a steel plate and screws and he doesn't know what to do with himself *eek*

Happy Families?

However if I do manage to get over to make a donation to John Nike, I'll let you know and you can force some tincture down my throat 😬

Silver SV SSR