Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Game of Monopoly <end of round two>

Debert

Right - over the christmas break, as i'm off work for three weeks i am gonna host a "real - virtual" game of monopoly via this here thread ....

Rules are simple (they would have to be for me to understand them)

1) sign up to play here

2) fletcher household simplified rules apply as follows

3) all property cards get dealt out before game

4) when it's your turn i will throw the dice for you and tell you where you've landed

5) you can then pay your whack, and buy or sell ONE property in your portfolio with the person who's square you have landed on - if you own it then TOUGH

6) you can then buy or sell houses ON ONE property colour only

7) then its the next persons go

I will maintain all banking details in a spreasheet and have a real board set up with everyones peices and property portfolio laid out

Dunno if it'll work, but it's worth a try *confused*

I will chuck dice at the beginning to see who goes first, and you choose what token you want to be.

There will be a REALLY NICE PRIZE (honest) *tongue* for the winner.

Edited by - Fletch on 23 Dec 2004 20:53:11

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m going to be in the garage building my car over christmas but will set the laptop up, might even get a web cam rigged up if I get my finger out. MSN will also be up and running............Expect lots of how does this go together questions

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

The person who goes 1st gets to choose the token they wanna be, then 2nd - 3rd - etc

Email & txts sound a bit complicated, but worth a try - i have put my hotmail addy in the blatmail profile so you can use me as gamesmaster / co-ordinator sort of thing *smile*

My mobby has tons of free texts - so no prob with preferred method of comms *thumbup*

All goings on will be noted here - i will try and keep it as up to date as possible *tongue*

Should there be a "timeout period" if someone don't reply, we "fine" them, so if you miss a turn you lose $100 (or is that a bit harsh) *confused* otherwise we'll be here until next year (oh, that's the point )

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional 😬

See the old Barbarella here...