Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm so lucky

I.Mupferit

One of my suppliers has just guaranteed himself all my business next year by giving me a big tin of my most favouritest biccies...........Choccy Hobnobs *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Help yourself to a choccy HN, for 'tis the season of goodwill to all shedders. I'll put them on top of the beercrate in the corner next to the Christmas tree. *thumbup*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

Just recieved a bottle of red in the post *thumbup*

Got a lovely bottle of Bushmills whiskey last week *thumbup* *thumbup*

Oh and two lunches and a dinner accompanied by a long evening`s drinking..... *eek*

And still the rest of the week to go 😬

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

Prob a bit like you Simon and sitting in the chassis going brrrrmmm brrrrmmm.

Newly built engine was delivered on Friday and has to be just about the sexiest looking piece of automotive art that I have seen in years. 😬

Those DTH throttle bodies with long highly polished trumpets are just gorgeous although when Mrs C saw them she likened it to Pingu the penguins beak when he calls out. *confused* Spoilt the image somewhat *smile*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

They make the biscuits, we make the crumbs... *cool*

Funnily enough, Little Miss Bee made the comment "they look like little trumpets" the first time I took off my airfilter 😬

Lady sevener in the making? *smile*

*tongue*

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

SsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuperSssssssssssssssssnot!!!

here *wink*

the chairman just made up with me for being a complete ARSE all ear by buying me a nice big hamper full of goodies.

wine, more wine, some sherry, cheese, biscuits, soup, posh croutons, nibbles, christmas pud, great brandy butter the full monty.

Either that or he's trying to make me obese so I die.

I'm sulking *mad*

Everyone else is enjoying choccy hobnobs, having days off work and sitting on beer crates consuming ale having been for a refreshing blat...........

I'm stuck in the office with a glass of water, no seven to look forward to and too much work to do 🙆🏻

Might make a brew to go with one of Brent's hobnobs - that'll cheer me up *smile*

I'm sulking

[rant] Me too, Tam ☹️ For some bizarre reason everyone seems to want paying before Crimble *confused*, and top of which some Numpty Muppet has just brought me 4 carrier bags full of rubbish that I'm meant to turn into a VAT return by 31st December *mad*

Don't you worry mate - we bookkeeping / accounty / payroll types don't take bank holidays...or sleep...or want to have fun like everyone else... *mad* [/rant]

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre