Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Air Horns

SvenDriver

Dunno what 'Brand' yr on about.. but I've always fitted a set of Fiamm Airhorns to my Lotii.

When Bus /Lorry Lug nuts are at Eye level.. a V good Horn is a Survival necessity.

Relatively inexpensive, seriously loud when needed :-) Do.. fit the Air compressor as close as humanly possibly to the Horns.. Lag.. is v annoying.

Hehhh.

my Son carries an AirHorn Gizmo in his car.. Basically a Small Spray can thing with a Red Plastic Airhorn on top. Press the button and instant Hearing Loss.. Interesting bit tho is that it has a Bicycle pump for repressurising the Spray can... making it infinitely resusable.

I hadn't even upset him Angus *smile*. It so happened that we were both "making progress" near Poitiers and he was kind enough to see that I was struggling to spot the overtaking opportunities (RHD car in France) so he flashed his lights to indicate gaps and followed me. Now we may imagine that he had a vested interest, after all any speed traps will pick up the lead car, but it was generous all the same. We parted company in Poitiers, me with a cheery but silent wave (ex race car, horns are too heavy *tongue*) and he with a blast of those very musical horns. *sigh*. Nice car Mister...