Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Advanced notice UPDATED

mav

There are a series of Shedders birthdays, mid Feb to Mid March.

We are considering having a bit of a party, hosted here in the shire of Che, to include party food, drink and Fireworks...

Please let me know on here if you would be up for a party CONFIRMED FOR THE 26/02/2005 (Saturday) EVENING

There is a travel inn lass than a mile from our house, rooms are £45 or there abouts.

There will be drinks and food and explosions all being well.

Please confirm further down the thread if you would like to attend now the date is confirmed.

All I will ask is for a small donation towards the explosions of £5 - 7.50 per person, if that is not too cheeky.

Cheers

MAV

😬

Edited - took you long enough

Edited by - mav on 22 Dec 2004 16:23:02

There are a series of Shedders birthdays, mid Feb to Mid March ... party either the last weekend of Feb, the 1st weekend in March.

Not aware of any significant events during the 1st weekend in March 😬. almost sounds like someone is turning a decade. *cool*

Good idea *thumbup* but wrong date *thumbdown* we've got a offishul sailing club function that w/e and coz Jen's a flag officer we've gotta be there *mad*

I know where we'd rather be 😳

Hmmm .... we've now got broadband at LSC.... Thinks *idea* *eek* *idea*

Could we set up a webcam and be in both parties at the same time *confused*

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional 😬

See the old Barbarella here...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bored but in 33 mins I can go shopping then do it all again tomorrow.

But I have filed all my e-mails and deleted over 1800 now my PDF file is only 783MbI've also filed all my documents in 2004 files and created 2005 ones

Tomorrow I'm going to wear out a shredder

Too Old to die Young *eek*

• 2 weeks later...