Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good

Mrs Mav

Why's that Viv, Bit early for crimbo shopping isn't it.

When is christmas anyway?

I'm off to the cellar to finish the rear calliper bracket. Then refit rear hubs with no diff so I can get car on 4 wheels to push out of garage and get working on engine. Then it's the loom looming on the horizon.

Must get a move on 'cause someone told me I have only got to the end of the week because it will be some sort of holiday after that.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Jingle bell, jingle bells....

I'm having a pre-Christmas Christmas today. The Mammy is here, and sister and her man are coming over. we're going to open pressies and I'm cooking a crimble dinner...

Jingle all the way....

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

We're off to the New Forest to find a Christmas Tree. Should be one lurking in there somewhere.

I think such activity should be followed by a tea shop.

But shirly the plural of Goose is Gooses not Geese. A Geese is a different kind of animal that looks like a Goose but has e's insted of o's. In fact, Geese is the plural as the singular is Gee (something most people don't know).

This is where the famous 1970's pop group got their name. There was a hurd of Gee's that are renowned for eating Bee's. The Gibb brothers took the name of these fearless birds and became the Bee Gees. Obviously this should infact be the Bee Geese, but record company marketing being as it is, they had to change the name to fit in with the flares, loon pants and hariy chests of the day.

If you walk along side Mav you will hear him sing under his breath:

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,

I'm a woman's man: no time to talk."

I feel slightly odd today. I think I will go an lie down for a few minutes.

Love and Moistness

Alex x

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Edited by - abirtwisle on 19 Dec 2004 11:04:32

Mrs By is about to drag me out for "a nice walk in the country" seeing as the sun is currently shining on the sub-tropical paradise that is the Trent valley. This has not been the same since she had the dog put down. However it has served to make sure that I keep up, don't run off to explore interesting smells, chase cattle or roll in sh*t.

As the usual blend of fog and post-industrial photochemical haze has cleared, I should be able to see over to snow capped heights of Swadlincote and start to get excited about next week's skiing holiday 😬

TTFN

Silver SV SSR

Grim North?

Pub?

Bitter?

I know not of what you speak Sir!

However, if I cast my eyes across from gold-tipped Swad, I see nestling in its maternal vale, Burton upon Tent - HOME OF THE HANGOVER ☹️

A bientot mes braves.

Silver SV SSR