Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Swadlincote Weather

BigYin

Getting bored with the mainstream, I thought I'd have a look in the sheds for miscreants. Sad to see that the discourse struggles to rise above the level of Delbert's genials *wink*

Anyway, to business. Having suffered uncommonly cold & fierce rain squalls down here in the sub-tropical paradise of the Trent Valley, I wondered if I might enquire of Delbert whether there is yet snow upon the blessed peaks of Swadlincote? ( I suppose this changes the title to "Swadlincote Whether").

BTW, I have a bit of a sore throat (possibly a touch of ague) and wondered if Nursey could help (and whether you're wearing black stockings) 😬

Silver SV SSR

Martin

Sorted? You must be kidding!

After about another 5 weeks in that place beginning with D that is not a a million miles from Chatham (Home of the Brave) it got back to CML who weren't convinced that it was cured. *mad*

So I've given up, bought one of those idecently decently priced VHPD heads from Tom7 (still a few left I think) and shipped the the whole K mess over to QED (purveyors of quality engines to the gentry) for a bottom up mechanical rebuild and re-map on the dyno. Assuming it works and I get over to Anglesey at Easter, I'll give you a shot!

If not, see you at Curbugger.

That's enough idle chit chat. Down to business:

1 - unlikely what? Snow in Swad or Nursey wearing stockings?

2 - shame about Manchester though - what have they done to deserve that (apart from producing the Gallaghers that is)? It must be Delbert's starring position in LF this month that has induced this need for international travel.

TTFN

Silver SV SSR

I can confirm the following:=

1) There is no snow in Swadlincote, just an abundance of Chavs

2) My Jennytailier did make it to Manchester and back in one piece

3) The office do was mainly me paying and sitting quietly in the corner(£1436 so far)

4) The is not much Totty on Canal Street

5) I was back in my hotel , alone at 11.30. sober and the bar was closed as were all the pubs that I could find

6) only 2 of the Saturday shift were arrested but they still made in to work according to the clocking in cards (Hmmmmm)

&) Nice to here from you Mr Yin (Delberta is waving as well)

In addittion thanks Rosssssssssssssssss for the text at 1.30 Just what I needed

Too Old to die Young *eek*

Sorry Delbert.

Mrs BY has just pointed out that it's Stanton not St Anton and so I was just silly asking you for snow reports.

Think I'll take my sore throat back in front of the telly now, watch old episodes of "VBH thrashes innocent motors" and dream of Nursey.

Say hello to Delberta from me and point out that she is now the woman with the most appearances in a single LF issue. *thumbup*

Silver SV SSR