Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mr Caravaner is being.....

Delbert

I gave up.

too much testosterone bars flying around.. I use XXX litres of fuel 'cos I'm so hard. (still convince they are talking bolloxs about how much fuel their cars use!)

My point is that you dont' NEED to take a oil tanker and 7 changes of wheels to a track day. Some people might chose to, but you don't need to.

I'd almost put money on me having done more track days all over the country this year that most of the posters on there, and all with no trailer and just a 20l jerry can to keep me going.

anyway, weekend now and lots of parties to go to... though not actually too excited about the company one, but at least I'm getting back to london for a good piss up with my mates on saturday night!

Actually, the ideal would be a Caterham Caddy - so you have a willing volunteer (for the sake of argument, let's call him Boonie *smile*) who drives your race car to the track for you. He doesn't care that it has no screen, doors, heater, suspension, radio, seats. You pop along to the circuit in your SV, all toasty cucooned in your leather seats, radio playing, and the sun shining. You spend the day lapping the circuit in the race car, whilst our hypothetical Boonie buffs the leather and carbon fibre of your SV. And then at the end of the day he waves you off with a doffed cap! And should you have had a prang, then your 'Boonie' pushes the wreckage home!

Remember a doggie is for life, not just for Christmas

It's a fine position at any time of year *wink*

now that is a GREAT plan Geoff!! Perfect!

with maybe one addition.... sexy bond-girl type (say like Mrs GTD) in passenger seat of SV to increase pleasure of drive up and to give the massages between sessions to ease those 'trackday shoulders'. PLus if she could rustle up something to nibble on and a cold drink between sessions you'd be in true track day heaven!! *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

And on the road car, you could have optics and a glass chiller fitted so that your Bond girl could fix a martini, shaken not stirred, as you drive into the garage at the end of the day - as the lights dim you'd just hear the giggle and 'Ooooh GTD'

>

Remember a doggie is for life, not just for Christmas

It's a fine position at any time of year *wink*

His wallet add lots of weight

Apparently I'm getting a model of a 747 and a British Airways baseball cap for Christmas. Wish he was working at De Beers rather than BAA...

😬

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre

OOOOHhhhhhhhhhhh you're one lucky lady Mrs GTD 😬 😬 😬 😬

They might be jewel encrusted...you never know....... 😳

When we gonna get round to a beer then GTD 🤔 🤔 I'm in Creepy Crawley next Tuesday and Wednesday......then we finish!!! YAYYYYYY!!!

Dannyboy *tongue*