Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh techy ones please help..

neil.cavanagh

Mr Delbert and I are showing some interest in the powerspeed bulk buy here

My questions are:

1) does my bogo 1.8k 140bhp (ie standard mems, no supersport cams or anything flash) need the lamba sensor?

2) So based on (1) what holes should i have for one, as it appears to come with 2.

and

3) As we have lard ar8e SVs would out system be different? I assume it should be a bit longer???

and any thoughts on having a 'less restrictive' cat included to save MOT hassles in a year or twos time? I would think this is a silly thought as they are the devils invention and just get in the way of the air escaping, and would inpeed popping and banging.??

Neil

You need a lambda sensor.

I have a guy down here who can copy pipes if you have a template.

The trick after is to get a collector and weld the primaries to a flange which you can get from DT

This way you can get a stainless steal exhauxt manifold for about £200-250.

You need a welder as well and a lot of time 😳

Jack

Emily, The Very Yellow 21

very good Mr Delbert. The large one is teach you well (thinks of Mav as Obiwon and PP as Yoda)

the 1.8K 140bhp is bogo standard. The SS tune takes her up to about 160 I believe.

I've double checked thats and my rev limiter is 6800 which means it is NOT a SS ecu, and the change up light didn't work on my 1st rev counter (and the 2nd one doesn't have one at all!!). 😬 *thumbup*

Neil

The SS tune takes her up to about 160 I believe

Think you will find thata is the SSR upgrade (SuperSport R)

I think also you will find that the 1.8 engine you are running is in the 1.8SS series, and that the boggo 1.8 continues to produce circa 120bhp...