Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Grrrr Lousy day so-far...

Myles

Rats, I guess I've only got myself to blaim (well, for some of this)...

Got very little sleep last night - FH's new merchandise must have been a bit stronger than my normal fix - *and* I had a little snifter of an inferior potion during the day (something I usually avoid).

Anyway, I got down to breakfast and realised that the milk (purchased yesterday) was still on the kitchen floor, hidden amongst other still-packed shopping. So no bran-flakes today (can't stand anything other than cold milk). And that'd mean the coffee would take longer to cool down (can't deal with coffee until it has cooled significantly). Hmmph.

And I'd forgotten to buy any more orange-juice - so the slightly soupy dregs at the bottom of the carton would have to do.

Then I realised that I'd misread my watch - due to lack of sleep - when I got up. So I've conned myself into an hours less-sleep than I need...

...and the roads are wet(ish). I'm off to my grandmothers' house today to swap chrimbo-presents (and give the 7 a quick drive - it is living at her house this winter - and a try-out with the new Emerald ECU) - but now that means that the car will pick up salty road-muck, and I've not got adequate facilities to clean it before it goes back into the garage...

...and all would be sweetness-and-light, but I'd already heard last night that Blunkett was going (form a queue, lads, you lot weren't voted in 'in' the first place - Mrs. T was voted out...)

So - 'Gack' and 'Fnmph' (as I, and Henry, respectively, would say).

ps -and when I tried to post this, I found my BBand had died and my monster-UPS was not terribly happy...

*mad*

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Well, at least things can only get better Myles *smile*

I hate it when the watch thing happens. I woke up this morning convinced it was time to rise and shine, only to realise it was 4.15 *mad* Never did get back to sleep properly ☹️

Come on young man come and join me, chin up . The milk will cool especialy if you put it in my ofice at the moment

Lets look for positives (thats what my therapist said just before I kicked his 🙆🏻)

And I must admit I did feel better after

Things will improve...

You still have milk for tomorrow

Sorry its the best I can get......

Too Old to die Young *eek*

[grabs t-bone and give Dave a bag of frozen peas instead]

[quickly chargrills T-bone, leaving nice and cold and raw in middle]

[Hands T-bone to Myles on a bed of crushed k-cylinder lines with a nice glass of Chateau Mobil]

Enjoy!!! Hope if makes you feel better.... 😬 *cool* *cool* *cool*

Edited by - neil.cavanagh on 16 Dec 2004 13:43:51

Day got much better.

Went for a quick blat in the 7 (it's been sulking in a slightly-damp garage for about two months) - it ran and started fine...

...plugged in the new Emerald (via my home-made EU3/EU2 loom converter) - got it running (pretty much - wouldn't idle, which was expected, and was running very rich - also expected due to using a 1.8 map on a 1.6).

One teeny problem with one of the sensors - need to check if it's a wiring issue, or wot!

That's it really. Just hoping for a bit more sleep tonight - and a call from the dynamic-balancing outfit to say my crank etc. will be ready for immediate collection. Here's hoping...

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com