Click here if you are having website access problems ×

my name in lights!!!!

henry21p

Hmmm - just read your e-mail in the mag c/o WH Smiffs' free reading facilities! Can't see what anyone would be troubled about to be honest! I think you will still be allowed into Caterham town!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Apparently I come across as an anorak wearing nob.

And I criticise caterham directly for selling the cars to the wrong people.

Did I actually say that?

What I actually said was that they marketed to the wrong people but they are providing plenty of support to the owners in trying to contact each other and promote the owners club...

I ALSO said that there was an owners club, they just didn't look hard enough - not (I am trying to find anyone with a caterham 21)...

anyway. at least he posted SOMETHING

PP very busy....so I shall type it in instead as a fellow 21 owner.....I quote....

"DON'T DIS THE DEAD CAT

Thanks for the coverage on the Caterham 21. As the owner of an original red press car and a dedicated fan of the 21, my mission for the last two and a half years has been to raise the profile of the car and do a lot of the work in promoting it and supporting the owners that Caterham should have done in the first place. But as for the car being a chocolate teapot? I firmly beleive that the problem wasn't with the car, or the lack of investment in it, but with a fundamental error in the marketing of the vehicle.

Looking at the demographic of the current owners, they really targeted the wrong people. It was styled as a 'weekender', where the 7 really fulfilled that role. Anyone wanting to know moreabout the 21 should visit www.caterham21.com"

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬