Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Video Camera

Adrian Williams

My wife has decided she’d like me to buy her a video camera for Christmas.

I thought it would be a good idea to get one that I can plug a bullet cam into and use on the 7 during runs so I went to my local branch of Jessops to ask for advice. They’d never heard of a ‘bullet cam’ and my description of one fell on deaf ears.

What sort of input socket do I need on a camera that will take a bullet cam or should I not bother and just mount the whole camera on the roll cage?

Anyone that’s been there and done that like to offer some advice?

Adrian

Your best bet is to do a search on "bullet cam" on chitchat section , this will reveal far more information than you can shake a timing strut at *eek*

also take a look at angus&tessa website , he has a good summary of whats needed .

I used JVC camera from PC world - now down to £249 I believe , + bullet cam + Mic + power lead from drivedata.co.uk , + a rollbar mount @ £12.99 from Jessops *thumbup*

Dave

C7 TOP *tongue*