Click here if you are having website access problems ×

seat swap

graham bass

Hi Graham,

I am looking for leather or cloth s-type seats, head restraints and runners, but a fairly recent type where the bases are removable. If you find what you are looking for, and yours have removable bases, I would be interested. There is no rush as I have some engine work to complete over the Christmas period (unfortunately) *confused* ☹️

Regards,

Paul.

Graham,

Martin Woodham was asking if I was interested in such a swap the other day. He has Tillets and was interested in leather S-type.

I don't think he BlatChats too frequently so I'll E-mail him and let him know of your thread.

He lives just down the road fro me at North Lopham, Norfolk (nr Snetterton) but getting the seats to and from Leicester should be no problem.

Nifty.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

I'm interested Graham (thanks for the email Nifty!) - my tilletts are a year old, but they've hardly been in the car - I've been running with no passenger seat and a foam seat on the drivers side. Passenger seat is fixed, drivers is on runners.

Are your s-type seats the later ones with removeable bases? and what condition are they in?

drop me an email - m.woodham@uk.ibm.com

Thanks

Martin

Martin

2004 Academy car

Lap timer's going great - I managed to get a wheel sensor & magnet and the performance monitor bit is working as well - all I need to do now is drive faster.....

I've just 'invested' in a Garmin forerunner - intended to do pacing/ timing/ location etc for runners, but works rather well in the car for those times when a pit wall beacon is just too obvious.......

How's france?!