Click here if you are having website access problems ×

curly wurly

se7enmad

I rarely venture into the sheds as i admit to finding this place a bit scary but I know this i the place for this query as there seem to be a few curly wurly fans like me...

question....is curly wurly a rarity? just leaving london and i havent come across any! wanted to buy a few bars cos it was my favourite as a kid but cant findit anywhere!! (and i cant get it from malta)

have had my eyes peeled for it for the last couple of days but now I'm disappointed not to have any to take home...

can i buy it off the internet somewhere?

☹️

Antonella *smile*

1998 Caterham Classic

my site heremore photos here

You mean that I don't look like a curly wurly person?

Or maybe I am too old for it?

Could not find any on display, maybe I should have asked for it.... do they keep them under lock and key? *biggrin*

It's funny, it was my favourite as a kid, but nobody of my generation seems to remember it here

Don't know why they don't import it either.... !

So tell me what do I need to look like to be sold curly wurly?

Antonella *smile*

1998 Caterham Classic

Paul

What's this special handshake? Something naughty? *eek* 😬

NAPP .... thanks for the suggestion... never heard of these before

Guess I have to get myself organised next time I am in the UK. I definitely won't come away again without a stock of curly wurly

Antonella *smile*

1998 Caterham Classic

Antonella

As if I would suggest something naughty to a lady I've never met . On the other hand, ladies I have met are always on the receiving end of smut from me (isn't that right Tam, Mrs GTD, MM etc etc)

I was thinking more of some sort of Mason's handshake and by way of strange co-incidence, my grandfather was a member of Masonic Lodge on Malta just after the 1st WW. I don't believe that they used CW's as part of any of the rituals but I could be wrong *wink*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬