Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My 7 is FOR SALE

olij

1995 1600 Cross Flow Sprint,

111bhp, 110 ftlb

A2 Camshaft

14,500 miles approx.

5 Speed

Recent rolling road tune, serviced every 3,000 miles. Very strong engine, no leaks or weeps, always warmed up properly.

Cloth adjustable seats, interior carpets and mats, FIA roll bar and strut, tonneau with hole (plus cover flap) for Petty Strut, Caterham 4 Point Harnesses, Battery cut out switch, removable steering wheel, heated windscreen, fire extinguisher, Caterham unleaded conversion. Adjustable suspension.

New brake master cylinder and pads, tyres, bushes and increased visibility hood.

MOT 31st July 2002, Tax February 2002.

Lots of receipts and all past MOTs, Tax disks

Very shiny black with two yellow stripes and 7 grill. Cycle wings. Excellent condition, summer use only (mainly dry miles).

An ex-Scholarship car (The Winning Car no less!) with lots of history that has been maintained in excellent condition:

A quick sale is sought so open to sensible offers around £8,500

Please call 07967 312148 (anytime) or 01722 790377(eves) for further info and/or piccys.

• 1 month later...

Oli,

Sounds interesting, although I was hanging out for a K series. I would be grateful of the pictures. I take it it has wet weather gear? What is your reason for sale?

I do not recognise the STD code, where abouts do you live? I am on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, 5 miles from Snetterton.

You may E-mail me on 'niftys@lineone.net'

Cheers,

Nifty.

• 2 weeks later...