Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Peugeot 306

Wahey

I'm selling my Peugeot 306 d-turbo for something in the region of £800 if any of you guys are interested.

Good bits are: It has alloys, a towbar, cd player, just about enough power to pull a 7, it's cheap.

bad bits are: It is not the prettiest - I bought it as a write off last year due to a light front and back end accident. I have never repaired the accident damage as it is just dents and a crack in the bumper. It needed a new radiator. The syncromesh has gone on 3rd gear and the remote locking has stopped working (may just be battery).

It is all standard spec, sports interior, miami blue, elec roof & windows. Basically, everything works on it and it is very cheap to run about in but it doesn't look fantastic!

If anyone wants info, feel free to mail me.

Cheers

Thanks for the kind words bob. If you are anywhere near me then you could probably take the towbar off it if not required when sold. It's not worth much and you can pick then them up for peanuts so I would say only if you are local. It would not be economical to post.

Cheers

Used to be based in lancaster, but will be heading up to the lakes between xmas and new years (probably 29th). Had a look on ebay but they seem to come in at £80 plus, making em a bit pricey for the occasional use i have in mind? Best of luck selling; if the t'bar is still available at the end of the month let me know and i'll drop by.

Cheers,

Rob