Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cloth or leather s-type seats

oldskroat

Oldskroat: I have a pair of 'S' type seats in grey fabric. They have headrests & removable seats. They are from a 1997 LA car. They are generally in good condition, but the one which has been used as the drivers seat needs some TLC to the rear of the seat back. E-mail me for more info. I live just outside Warwick.

Mark

Mark, you'll have gathered that I've not managed to make my way over to your neck of the woods to look at your seats......I've decided/ been persuaded that I really need leather, and Graham Bass is looking to swap a leather pair..

so don't hold off swapping yours on my account.

I would have called but I can't find your phone number.....

how was China?

Martin

2004 Academy car

Martin: That's OK, I sort of presumed you'd decided they were not for you. China was ...errrr... busy! Very interesting, but language is more of an issue than in Hong Kong. Especially when dealing with technical matters, you need a good precise translator, it was hard work on occasions trying to get my message across. There is so much development going on & with factory wages @ USD50/month, anyone in volume manufacturing in Europe has cause to worry about the future.

Mark