Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 wks at Four Seasons C/C in Portugal.

captain chaos

Hi Blatters,

Due to the kids school commitments this year we can't use our weeks at Four Seasons Fairways in Quinta Do Lago on the Algarve this year.

I love the place but we can't use them so I'm selling the weeks and thought I'd try here first.

Four Seasons is a secure Country Club with excellent facilities. It is a member only resort and you can view the Club online at..

www.fourseasonsfairways.com.

My villa is like a Hillside G but with it's own pool and bar-b-q. You can get room service on meals from the restaurant and the surrounding area has lots of good restaurants for eating out. A car is essential. The club is about 20 mins from faro airport. There is a small shopping centre closeby too. Sleeping arrangements are...

1 x Double room (Main bedroom with ensuite Jacuzzi), 2nd bedroom has twins with ensuite shower room. The lounge has a pull out sofa/bed and there is a third shower/toilet facility off the main corridor. we've used the pullout bed in the past for one adult/teenager.

The overall facilites are excellent, just browse the website.

Some travel groups rate this as a five star facility, I would say it's a good 4. The dates are..Thursday 16th June to 30th June. Why not watch Le Mans on the sat/tv and then have a dip in your own pool to cool off!

There is some great golf nearby and the golf co-ordinator can organise your golf and get you discount on the fees (these can be pricey but deals are done for June which is classed as off peak). The clubhouse has a nice bar and there is some form of entertainment on most evenings.

Rentals direct from the club or in the 2 other country clubs nearby are about 1400 per week (thats what I paid last year to visit in Sept). I am looking for 1000 for one week or 1600 for the 2. £50 p/w donated to NTL.

4 people for as little as 200 per week each *thumbup*

100 notes per week will be required as a deposit. 50% of balance in March. The rest in May. Flights are usually about 130 per head. Please don't book for someone else. I am responsible for the people who use our membership and need it to be someone from this forum.

Any questions just mail me.

Gary

Edited by - captain chaos on 9 Dec 2004 18:46:48

Four Seasons Fairways is a really nice place. Been going every year since it opened. It's quiet, classy and comfortable. If anyone needs a second opinion then consider this as one..... If you're into golf, then you've got some of the best courses in Europe within 5 minutes.

Thoroughly recommend it.

R400 SVN ... can you guess what it is yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...