Click here if you are having website access problems ×

£5750 for xflow without engine

andywrx

I've had a fair bit of interest on this but I am being put under a fair amount of pressure by the garage to remove the car from their premises.

I have a 97 Q plate with 13000 miles on the clock and the block has a hole in it so it is for sale.

This is only going to appeal to those that want a project or already have an engine going spare and need a host car to put it into so I have not filled the thread too much. All I would say is that someone will do very well out of this deal and if i wasn't moving to USA, I would not be selling.

Please email me to request pictures and more detail.

andrewjohnman@blueyonder.co.uk

cheers

Andy

Dear all

Sorry to do this but I have had so many people interested (12 different emails !!) I genuinely do not have time to comminicate with everyone independently.

The car is now provisionally sold to Clive. He will be coming to pick it up next Wednesday from Sinclairs in Romford.

If for some reason Clive does not come through and purchase the car (for reasons outside his control, I am sure) next wednesday I am going to hire a trailer and bring it home and add £500 to the price (well you would wouldn't you *smile* )

But as it stands. it is sold.

Sorry I could not write to you all individually but I didn't expect so much interest.

Andy

PS. The 300 bhp impreza wagon is still for sale if anyone is interested