Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Coscast head complete and other VX parts

ECR

ALL proceeds from this are going to NTL so please keep any offers generous !

All from Caterham 2.0 16V HPC

Coscast head from a low mileage factory built HPC. Comes complete with cams , valves, inlet manifold, twin webbers, linkage,throttle pot and air temp sensor. £350.00 (SOLD)

Peg type vernier pulleys for XE engine £90.00

Complete Webber Alpha ECU (mapped to the previously listed head), and complete with wiring loom £125.00

Fuel pump £20.00 (SOLD)

Pot Flywheel and standard clutch £50.00 (Ok throw the flywheel away and keep the standard clutch as a spare ....)

6" Caterham silencer (repair needed ) £15.00

MBE 906VVV ECU (believed good but not seen running) £30.00

(Description amended) (SOLD)

Caterham wet sump £125.00

Ex Chairman Roger

Edited by - ecr on 9 Dec 2004 09:39:09

Edited by - ecr on 13 Dec 2004 13:26:34

Roger, I'm interested in the verniers and the fuel pump but what type of pump is it and will the verniers fit my engine?

I believe there are two types of teeth profile on the cam belt. One belt has semi circular teeth and the other is different, I'm not sure how. What's the difference and which one have you got?

Regards Stewart

If the webbers are throttle bodies, I'll have them and the inlet and throttle pot etc!!!

The head is advertised as complete with webers inlet, throttle pot etc...

Roger, did you get my mail 🤔

Edited by - Blatman on 7 Dec 2004 12:14:33

Head now sold

Silencer has a triangular wear hole 2x2x2 inches at the rear underneath and

requires a patch/skid plate welding on.

I also have a heat shield if any one is interested Make me a (good) offer

Roger

Sorry ned but you posted a question asking about it, no offer made. It's a fair enough price for being sold 'believed to be working' which is fine by me, if it does'nt work then thats the gamble for £30.

I use many forums and none use the rule a question about an item gives you first refusal (If it did then i'd be laughing on items i'm after on ebay :) )

Its for a very good cause and I don't want to kick anything off, so over to you Roger!

MG

>I use many forums and none use the rule a question about an item gives you first refusal (If it did then i'd be laughing on items i'm after on ebay :) )

I will agree to disagree as on the forums I use an enquiry/registering interest usually gives refusal, and ebay is certainly completely different.

Anyway if this is the way this forum operates then I'll happily concede the point as said it is for a good cause..

Ned.

Ned, Godspeed

Thanks for sorting that out amicably. Respect is due to both.

The fuel pump is a Facet red label (and as of yet although I have interested parties I have received no firm offer 😬)

The veniers are for the early type engine with round profile timing wheels

Edited by - ECR on 8 Dec 2004 13:05:06

No problem, just clarifying what I understood to be my offer for buying the head and stuff complete and as advertised. Had the items been offered seperately, then of course I wouldn't have felt it necessary to clarify my understanding and interpretation of the advert. I clarified/qualified my offer because it appeared to me that maybe either the advert, or my offer had been mis-interpreted.

And they aren't throttle bodies, they're carbs with bits on to run 3D ignition, which was also pretty clear to me, but again, is obviously open to (mis)interpretation by others.

I meant no offence, and I apologise if I caused any.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...