Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What a party

Tam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what more can I add - what a night - and I want to know who the stand in was for me in the bottle scene, I surely wouldnt have got involved in that short of thing (Oh yeah).....

My thanks to PP and Ballast for great organisation - and thanks to all those there for making it one heck of night - first time in years I have been to bed with so many 😬 *confused*

Well enjoyed..........(and still tittering)

Lynne (HM)

We were just packing up (too late for even a 10:30 breakfast) when we saw Alex stagger past our window . By the time we got outside he was nowhere to be seen but the car was still there. No time to hang about, we had to find a nice greasy fryup to cure the hangovers.

What do I remember about last night? Well there was a bed with a lot of people on it and Norm taking pictures of FEET *eek* *confused* Apart from that.......

Oh well someone will tell me what I did

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Woo hoo and what's more, moo!

What a fantastic party! 😬 Many many thanks to PP and Bx, and to all the shedders for making it the outrageous occasion it was. Sorry I didn't see most of you in the morning to say goodbye to; I was feeling a bit ... 😳 ☹️ 😳 ☹️ 😳 ... dead...

Well, at least I got a good kip. Somehow I ended up sleeping on the bed and Alex spent the night on the floor 😳 *tongue*...

It's all a bit of a blur really...

*wink* nothing...

Thanks all for a great night. Sorry we missed you the next morning - we couldn't understand why we were the only ones at breakfast at 8:00 *confused*

We made it back safe & sound - no more breakdowns - and can't wait for the next Shedly bash. Anyone fancy organising something for Easter...? 😬

Thanks for posting pics everyone - phew, not as embarrassing as I thought 😳

Thanks also for the offer of a hairy dog FH, but the Dixons were bright as buttons on Sunday morn!

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre

Mrs GTD, we have organised (well Mav has) something for easter. Anglesey! I think most of us are staying on the Thursday and Friday night. I feel a party coming on Good Friday night. Could be a religious do, if you want

Sorry Norman - was just being cheeky, we're already going *tongue*

Mrs GTD

Alex - Dave is coming to Goodwood on Saturday, and I think he's staying over with us that evening. Neil, if you want to come & join us for something to eat / drink on Saturday evening you're more than welcome - you too Alex. You're very welcome to stay over, although you & Neil would have to share a bedroom (Neil - be warned - Alex seems to travel everywhere with a tube of, ahem, 'lubricant' these days 😳)

Seven safe parking can be arranged. If anyone else is coming let me know so I can cater.

Mrs GTD

Edited by - Mrs GTD on 7 Dec 2004 08:05:46