Click here if you are having website access problems ×

great family/towcar - PRIMERA GT LE 1999V

RESOLVIWOLF

2.0 Nissan Primera GT LE

great dependable all round car

will do towing/long journeys/around town/country road blasts/Mway and even trackdays if you so desire.... great suspension and body control, very secure and fast AtoB, bulletproof reliability, sensible but with some fun thrown in as well but not as compromising as something like the Honda Accord TR.

LE limited edition version

uprated speaker system

momo gear knob

LE multispoke alloys

full leather

primarily my wife's car

1999 V

silver

overall very good condition

53k miles

6 cd changer

it is going in for a service and will also be MOT'd for another year before i let it go. I am looking for 3900 ono ... or will look at a part ex or part ex + cash if you have a reliable family car to swap that can also tow ocassionally.

History of the car is it was owned by a chap who works in a travel agents near me at pinewood studios where I work and he bought it form new then sold it to the second owner, his GJOB mate who works at the same travel agents. The paperwork that came with it is meticulous and its obviously had a very simple life with hardly anything needing doing. Sadly the engine had problems under my ownership but the chief beard from the NPOC (nissan primera owners club) fitted me a replacement engine and was also good enough to replace a drive shaft and change all lubes including gearbox oil. Car has also just had two new front tyres. It will have another full service before i let it go.

pictures:

here

here

here

Jackal, we have a young lad who helps on the farm who is looking for exactly what you have for sale. Unfortunately, you asking price is out side his budget... I guess he is looking for a slightly older Nissan

If you fail to move it, please phone me (01444 892127) as Susan and I are lending the pennies for him to buy a new car.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 222bhp Sausage delivery machine

so you rate parkers over what cars are actually going for on the street do you ?

tell you what, lets draw a midway figure of 3300 and every 100 quid it goes for either side you give me 20 pounds or vice versa.... So if it goes for your price of 2100 then i give you 240 quid and if it goes for 3900 you give me 120 quid .. how about it ?