Click here if you are having website access problems ×

morning sheds

henry21p

anyone miss me?

nope?

anyone notice?

nope...

Where's Davis? (pokes in back of shed again).

NEW ENGINE HAS BEEN PICKED UP! The archbishop of C has been contacted re exorcism.

Can anyone send me some lucky charms to help fend off the problems?

New engine, new hoses, new senders for the gauges, new ecu, new wiring loom, new fan, new apollo tank.... Pretty sure that changing the gearbox won't be a good idea so I think I'll keep that.

the smoke.... BOO! at last - final exhibition of the year. 34 down this year - 120 days away from home. hours and hours spent in traffic and I am now confirmed as an EXHIBITION GOD.... perfect record - 0 customer grumbles and 70% customer "never had service like it"...

roll on next year - we've got a 50% increase in the workload over the whole company which will mean 70+ total shows to do all over europe - more free holidays for ME! Reckon we'll turn over 1mil+ next year. Not bad considering 2.5 years ago we did just shy of 160,000. WOOHOO. Roll on my christmas holidays. Taken just 5 days of 6 weeks allocated leave and clocked up 9 weekends away - that's 18 days in lieu as well. Looks at calendar. realises that there aren't enough weeks left in the year. BOTHER.

Sulk.