Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Red eye

db

ah.. I remember one weekend where i flew back from the US on friday night, got in to LHR saturday morning..went to Reading and watched two games of rugby in a row. got very drunk. went to a night club. passed out. and then flew back to the US on sunday afternoon... all in 1 change of clothes. and I got an upgrade to 1st Class on AA for the way back!! I really did pity the person who I was sitting next to as I must of stank by then!!! 😬 😬 😬 Probably put him right off his Caviar and chilled Vodka. 😬

Sounds a little like the time I came to England and didn't sleep.

Flew back from SF overnight and then went to a 30th birthday party and drank champagne until 6am. Rearranged the garden at the Hempel and then went to Heathrow to get a flight to Oslo.

Norway will always seem slightly surreal to me.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

I upgraded myself on a return from the Falklands. I didn't fancy spending 18hrs squished up with a bunch of squaddies (apologies to any squaddies). I thought it best if I wandered up the front with the VIP's flying back from the Liberation Party! Proper knives and forks. Free bar. Shed loads of food. HEEEEUUUUUGE comfy seats (row of three to myself for when I needed a snooze). And a film crew. There were some old vets (if thats what they are called) but they didn't smell like old people. *wink* *tongue*

its only a game.........