Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Tomorrow is December

rossybee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday for yesterday Mr Up 😬

I've done all my Christmas shopping and now that it's December I guess I can start wrapping some of the presents up - ooh it's very exciting 😬 *cool*

I have - eeek - 5 Christmas parties to go to this year - should be fun, luckily none of them are on the same day this year*, the first one is on Saturday though, so I can't make the Sheds do - have a great time, I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pictures on Sunday *tongue* 😬

*Cam7ers will attest that going to my work do at lunch time and then going on to the Cam7 meal meant I was somewhat tipsy by the end of the evening *eek* *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 1 Dec 2004 10:38:08

Do I need to bring the camera on Saturday?

Why not, I'll do a new page on the webby thingy to show everybody how we enjoy ourselves. (euphamism for "get drunk")

OR don't we want this recording.

ps, Tam, I've got loads of leather cleaning stuff for you. Bad news is I think the red dye has run out or dried up. Good news is I'll give you the bottle and you'll get the colour matched at a show repairers. More good news is (I think) theres also some red dye from the leather renovation people.

See you on Saturday.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here