Click here if you are having website access problems ×

More Bleed Tees

Bricol

Bleed Tees.

Nice screw capped, rubber sealed tee piece for plumbing into a 5/8" heater hose

ie like fitted to a Caterham.

I fitted one into upper heater hose and lift the hose to make it the high point

of the system when filling - no jacking required!

MAkes bleeding system easy and quick.

£2.50 gets you a nice new bleed tee, it posting to you in a suitable envelope and

a contribution to NTL - if you all order quick, I can send a nice bigger cheque off

before Christmas.

I can email a piccie if required.

Bri

Edited by - bricol on 15 Dec 2004 15:24:37

I'm impressed with you guys - despite me saying the price of a tee included a contribution to NTL, three of you have doubled the amount you are paying me, thus adding another £2.50 each to NTL. Brilliant.

Many thanks!

Not got the 10 I was expecting this week - should be here Monday so they'll go out to you pretty soon after. Another mate is bringing some more across next Weds/Thurs so if you want to make filling any cooling system easier, not just Caterham ones, let me know!

Bri

Got the tees I was expecting this morning - so all those who've sent payument, the tees will hopefully go tonight.

Should have some left and will have some more next week when another mate comes back from the USA - so if you want one . . .

Bri

• 2 weeks later...

Right, all the current batch of tees have now been sold - another small batch hopefully coming to me thursday the 16th December - same as before, £2.50 gets a tee posted to you and a contribution to NTL.

Many thanks for all the very generous extra contributions - they will be forwarded on - I'll stick the total on here when the next lot have gone.

Email me for address etc.

Bri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheque for a rounded figure of £60 on it's way (c/w Gift Aid form) to NTL.

I've sold around 30 tees since I first advertised them - a few people have amazed me with contributions above the figure I asked - many thanks.

The few tees I have left will go to people I've emailled.

However, there is a good chance I will be back in the USA sometime this year and will keep an eye open for some more.

Bri