Click here if you are having website access problems ×

TVR Griffith - £9,950

Ben Long

For sale on behalf of a friend (moving abroad).

TVR Griffith 5 litre - de catted (2002 engine, gearbox and diff - approx. 3,000 miles)

1992 J Reg

Ford Imperial Blue - Recently resprayed

Black leather interior

New Bridgestone S02 tyres all round

New hood

Cat C repaired several years ago.

This car is in excellent condition and represents very good value for money. I can vouch for its condition, and it sounds superb.

£9,950

Please email me if you would like pictures. Alternatively, for more details please call Lee on 07887 692771

Edited by - ben long on 28 Nov 2004 16:09:56

Cat c won't tempt folk. is the car still registered or has it been taken off the register?

if not, why not?

if taken off, why mention it? ( as it will be inspected and approved as acceptably repaired )

can see that he's spent money on it ( hate to think what the new engine/gbox/diff cost ), but you can get unmolested, similar age cars for this sort of money. sorry, not trying to put anyone off ( would have thought better place to advertise would be PH ).

Chaps,

As I say, I am advertising the car on behalf of a friend, so you're best to direct questions to him. He doesn't have an email address so call him on his mobile.

chimburt - I don't know how this register works, but Lee (owner) is a very good mechanic and has done a lot of work to it. The engine is nearly new. Looking on Pistonheads, you'll actually struggle to find one this good for the money. It will probably go on there soon anyway. Best you speak to Lee if you want your questions answered *thumbup*

rossybee - call Lee, or drop me an email and I'll send you pictures if you like.

Edited by - Ben Long on 30 Nov 2004 22:03:21