Click here if you are having website access problems ×

XMAS SHED DO

Powderpuff

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistertoad - I've got his number if you want to blatmail me for it.

Or blackmail* me.

*hang-on! When 'blackmail' popped into my head, just then, it was supposed to be beneficial for *me*. So how about I blackmail you into asking me for PP's number *confused*

Erm, taxi?

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

PP you have blatmail (Still can't find yer perishing number)

Myles, I haven't had the photos* developed yet, so blackmail will have to wait, but thanks for the offer. *thumbup*

Alex, thanks doubly for the offer! I'd pay you a share of the room rate for the use of the sofa. Will wear my shades *cool* if this means risk of exposure to Spandex *eek* 😳 *eek*

* Incriminating photos of myself I mean. I haven't yet taken the incriminating photos of you...

*wink* nothing...

there was the time that I was living in the red lion on the high street before it became Ye Olde Red Lion...

then there was the time that Ian fell out of a tree in the beeches trying to break the branch he was sat on

then there was the time that we stole the one-way sign from that funny triangle at the top of the high street by getting my rugby player shaped brother to tackle it and pull it out of the ground, concrete base and all

then there was the time.......

Used to live over the carphone warehouse on the A4 by trade sales/macdonalds - there are some SERIOUS stories from that place.

will bore everyone SILLY.