Click here if you are having website access problems ×

XMAS SHED DO

Powderpuff

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no choice but the 7 😬

Heading back to Cambs from Winchester was fun in the rain last night. Hardly anyone on the roads which made for much roundabout fun *eek*

For those who stop over on Saturday night, I will be providing aeroscreen hangover cures on the sunday morning

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

*thumbup*

Edited by - abirtwisle on 29 Nov 2004 16:12:49

PP, is it too late to get in on the party?? looks like I will be free afterall on saturday.

if there is room at the inn, so to speak, could some one point me to the number I need to call to book a room.

If all the ifs come together I'll be blatting up from Camberley.. Tam, potential for convoying/sharing lift with you as your in Burnham aren't you???

Neil....PP is on the move at the moment but he says that there is no problem with fitting you in (coz Mr C couldn't make it)...

Can you tell us what starter, main and pud you want (see other thread and beginning of this one)

....PP has got to confirm all food orders tomorrow with the pub.

MR TOAD WHERE ARE YOU>>>>>>>> we need to know your choices on the food...can anybody help us find him otherwise he is getting soup/turkey/xmas pud????? *confused*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Myles....

....it will be for you (coming from the south up the A38) ...passed Curburough turn off...up to next exit...(pub is on other side of road - southbound side) so over the top of A38 and back down southbound to the pub turn off....

Can miss pub and Premier lodge ...cos they are right on the road.... 😬

P.S. PP say "I have good news ...re: MEMS" *confused* I am sure he will be contact shortly... 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Ooooo-kay... I'll have those DTH TBs in todays For Sale please. My technical adviser told me I couldn't buy them myself until after sorting out a gearbox and LSD...

I have been a good-boy this year (I did get a job for a while, honest!) - so I can't see why there should be any objections *smile*

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com