Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Work secretaries

TomB

According to yesterdays evening standard there is a shortage of eligible bachelors in London Delbert *tongue*

I've seen many a fling between colleagues (the firm has a "no relationships" policy which is studiously ignored by all *smile*),in more than one case its turned into a happy marriage *thumbup* Mind you, in other cases it has turned into vitriolic hatred and a desire to staple the other person's head to the filing cabinet ☹️

more than one case its turned into a happy marriage Mind you, in other cases it has turned into vitriolic hatred and a desire to staple the other person's head to the filing cabinet

A better description of marriage I've never heard *eek*

I'll take the "eligable" comment as a compliment!!

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Manchester!

It has to be one of the best places for free and single girls in the country!

FOUR universities! Count 'em, Man Met, UMIST (OK now a part of the Man Uni, but still a big place full of totty), Manchester and Salford (Salford is not in Mcr, but V close and a great place)! Then you have teacher college, the toast rack (cookery college I think), and on top of that, the new Mcr town centre is like a totty honeypot!

Not only that, but TomB is living in one of the best places to find 'em too! (we know where you live!)

Where can you find totty, only in Manchester. Come to Manch..., we've got totty...

song>

Ermm speaking as a boss *wink* I have no problem with my employees flirting with me provided:-

a) they are female

b) in the age group 18-40

c) stunningly gorgeous

d) nymphomaniac *wink*

e) oh alright then...single

But seeing as all bar one are male and the one that isn't is older than me, married and I would run a mile if she flirted with me anyway, it ain't going to happen.

Sighs at what might have been......................

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

For Delbert: what about

Once they were lovers and practically best friends,

Now he's into bondage and she's into revenge?

(One of many Loudon Wainwright III "love songs")

(Tam, if yours is your own work I'm most impressed... and worried for Mr C.'s future were he to incur your wrath *eek*)

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376 Picture here 😬