Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Work secretaries

TomB

The girls from work are out for a few drinks tonight. After much discussion between them, I was pleased to be informed by my spy that I have been placed in the top 5 of eligable blokes at work. Now I dont know how long this list is, but its quite good.

Its would be rude not to take advanatage of this knowledge, so do the rules of the workplace allow you to date other members of staff?

Unfortunately the cutest flirty one is married with childen, so thats a big no no

*tongue*

just do it!

If they have rated you, and let this titbit of information work its way back to you they obviously WANT you to shag them rotten at the company christmas party, preferably on top of the photocopier.

I'd start with the fit married with children one... bound to be very enthusiastic, and no strings attached. hopefully!!! 😬 😬 😬 😬

depends how much you like the job...

if your a contract scum like me its not really a problem as you know you'll be moving on in a few months time anyway!!!

Was a bit interesting though when two 'ladies' I had been rather 'friendly' with turned out to sit opposite each other at work. Did make walking into that particular office a little amusing!!! *tongue* *tongue*

well - I've just had to reprimand one of the staff for interfering with one of the customers,,,, but don't think I would have said anything if he'd involved himself with one of the staff. Might have laughed a little though.

Go for it - what have you got to lose! Anything she can gossip about, you can gossip about better! Avoid the cute one with kids, but get her to be your laydee on the inside and pass you information on the others by flirting outrageously with her...

Unfortunately the cutest flirty one is married with childen, so thats a big no no

I sorry I really have tried to see your point but surely this is an advantage not a problem 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Got to agree with MM on this one. There are plenty of singles to go round, have fun! 😬

BB

P.S. If my wife told me one evening that some fella had been trying it on at work, I'd rock up one afternoon with a couple of lads and get to work with a blow torch and some wire snips... 😳

I know, fatal attraction, and all that. I was making a play on the fact that BB could lend itself to both bunny boiler and badger bill. *confused* So it might then read,

"And watch out for 'badger bill' types" *eek*

Agreed, crap attempt at humour, must try harder. I did try to show that it was a play at humour by putting the rest of the smiley catalogue on at the end... *smile*

No offence meant. *thumbup*

BB (badger bill, not bunny boiler)