Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

superlight for £15000

pie_boy69

I want a club member to get this car cheap so as I have been offered 14500 from a dealer then you can have it for £15000 this is cheaper then you will get it from a dealer for and I get 500 more the best for both.if it does not go by next weekend then you will all be able to see it on the caterham site for silly money.

this is your last chance to get a superb car at a mega cheap price.

Keith

07977 400587

pie_boy69@yahoo.com

Keith Pickering

superlight T7 KCP

Now you're down to the price that I'd have paid you 6 weeks ago. Thing is I've just bought a house and put the spare £15,000 into the mortgage....

This is now a seriously cheap car everyone and must be bought for this money. Who cares that it doesn't have a screen? I certainly don't!!!!

If someone wants to give me £11,000 for my 1.6 Supersport then I'll buy Keith's car - any takers?.....

Can't believe this car is so cheap!

I've had no takers for my fully loaded 1.6 supersport, but am also willing to except a lower price if it meant a quick deal could be had so as to allow me to get Keiths car.

Keith - did you build the car yourself and has it seen much winter driving?

This car was built privatly by the last owner and he did 2500 miles in it.

I bought it last year from caterham for £20,950 so as you see this car is very cheap.

I have driven it during the winter but the car is washed down every time it comes back into the garage.

It is in A1 condition NO stone chips that I can see and no damage to the chassis ie powder coating/painting, has an FIA bar colour coded, and 2 spare 021 yoko's and a race seat from a previous car, spare suede momo, AC22,

as I say I have to sell it and it will go to a dealer after the first weekend in sept,

I can travel to show this car to people but you will have to sit on cusions to drive it as I can't bring the drivers seat with me as I can't drive it with it in!!!

Don't miss the oportunity to by the cheapest 7 superlight in this condition, remember this car was only built in 1999 and has been regularly maintained by myself ex Race engineer,

keith