Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wibble.

Myles

* note Mrs GTD did not confess to confusion around the various types of, ah hum.. 'Gentlemen's Clubs'**

** obviously I am confused and awaiting Paul's return for the explanation of what goes on in these places. Personally I can't see that a Rhino chewing gum is all that exciting *confused* *confused* *confused*

Edited by - neil.cavanagh on 26 Nov 2004 12:57:15

Mrs GTD... ask Geoff... I'm sure he could enlighten you a little 😬 😬 😬 after all working in HR he must have had to spend many a night out smoozing new/old employees. Nothing else. and I'm SURE he would have HATED every single second.. 😬 *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* 😬*

* please don't** bring your guns to goodwood in a couple of weeks time

** but if you want to invite me to join in the shooting at Bisley sometime*** that's a different kettle of fish entirely! 😬

*** and no, NOT as a target. I'd be no challenge.. far too big.

[serious mode] Are you a member of the NRA Neil? Unfortunately you can only shoot at Bisley if you are. If so you'd be very welcome to come on a shhot with us some time. I tend to go with Gerard of Virtual 7. We don't take things too seriously, although we are very safe.[/serious mode]

So what other Shedders are going to Goodwood on the 11th?

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre

[serious mode on]

no not a member... how much is it? and can you do some sort of guest membership for a weekend?

I used to go shooting a bit when in the states, with a gun mad ex-army ranger. Amazingly there were no 'friendly fire' incidents, which is pretty cool considering I was a Brit around gun-totting yanks!

[/serious mode off]

Could be attached Cucumbers to the targets???

BANG.... SQQUUIISSSHHHH>>SPPPLLLAAATT. 😬