Click here if you are having website access problems ×

come to think of it, where IS Paul?

henry21p

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the Government line would be that no individual should be above the national aim...

Applying that principal to Shed politics then we have to stand our ground and let the Evil Dr Nem's hench men feed him , I'm sure our brave Paul will PARP continuously , who needs WMD.

Oh how he will make the captors suffer....

Meanwhile we should hold a Shed Demo may I suggest the night of the 4th...

We will stand in a huddle waving our Beanos with only Curly Wurlys to sustain us until he is relased back into wibbledom.......

Also we should start Guerilla Tactics upstairs until he is released so over the top boys (and girls)

Never before has the Sheds asked for so much from so few

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

This place is too tidy and clean.... I can't believe I'm missing the little fellow

Count me in , I've started by not cleaning "upstairs" as part of my campaign of subversive presure

Now to turn off the heating and add a Kipper to the upstairs air conditioning unit 😬

Cleaning up after pesky shedders

regular protests outside Number 10, blatchat street. I reckon if we all pile into one of those warrior armoured vehicles, supported by helicopter wibbleships we might have a chance of at least flushing out his captors.

I've heard that they're keeping him chained up in a cage in a rubber suit. the torture. God help us if they ever release the video.

I also understand that various MP's are making rude comments about the outpouring of grief on the internet and how it was just the same when someone kidnapped the last shedder to disappear....