Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Vote for 07/07/07

Lee

Not that I've proposed yet... but KayCee suggested 07/07/07 as our wedding date. Now she's realised it's over 2 and half years away, she wants to get married earlier! *eek*

So, vote yes for 07/07/07 or no for earlier...

😬

Where's Delbert, leech purveyor & relationship counsellor to the Shed when you need him 🤔

In his absence, can I offer a compromise solution? Get married sooner, but have a huge Shedly wedding party / christening (renewing your vows if you so wish) on 07.07.07.

My invoice will be in the post.

😬

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre

Firstly, I notice that my assistant is invoicing for her advice, please ensure paymentis forwarded to myself directly, commision payments follow the cleared invoice...........

Anyway the advise given is slightly naive.

As you state you have not asked the question, there fore as suggested by Myles you need to rebutt the suggestion before it goes too far.....

However the can of worms is now open.............

I would suggest that you do go for an earlier date on the understanding that All wikely duties start with immediate effect.

These should then be listed

Start with the simpler tasks

All Ironing, washing, Household chores that you percieve as beneath you

Then move on to the bank account, ie Whats yours is yours and whats hers is also readily available to yourself should the "need" arise

Now "need" in this case covers weekends out with the lads, upgardes for the Pink Blade etc

If this fails The RUN LIKE BILLYO

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

ask about the "five year plan". all girls have a "five year plan".

For Five Year plan read the following

Year 1, consent to sex , gain engagement ring and fix a date

Year 2 , Forget to consent to sex, get bigger ring, get Ballon like dress and liscence

Year 3 Consent to sex once, 9 months later produce the little Tax effecient, CSA loving bundle

Year 4 Find a richer model and test drive

Year5 gain a free house and an 18 year index linked salary structure in a divorce where your solicitor is soooo good they provide a Taxi to take the husband to the cleaners

Move on to next 5 year plan *eek*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

So why do we get sucked in Delbert?

Now we could have a long sociological arguement about indoctrineation by Mothers to propegate the plan

Or

We could own up

How many of us proposed when either Drunk or Randy (is that word allowed) substitute aroused