Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling PP #2

Myles

PP,

Understand from Mav that you'll be wanting the tb back... Would be interested to hear what the outcome is going to be (I've sourced another one in the meantime - might want to hold on to the bolts in the short-term though if possible).

If you need it back sharpish, let me know and I'll drop it round - I'll be popping in to Stratters during the day on Thursday - I could leave it somewhere at your place if you want.

Regds.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Myles, not sure when I'll need it back, will find out in the morning and let you know...the outcome of the investigation was *thumbup* 😬 😬...52mm 'nicked' off engine before it got to me...supplier has said they will source one for me *smile*

I now have an engine in LOTS of bits in the garage *wink*

The name's Puff, Powder Puff

N7XTC

Shame I'm in such a (needless) rush. I just want to keep the momentum up.

I've ended up paying slightly over a ton from the breakers Peter Cox sourced his engine from ☹️ Then read the mail from DVA saying that the new one he had in stock was only slightly more expensive. ☹️ ☹️. Doesn't matter. Mine should work and will have saved me some cash. I can always sell it at cost on ebay.

Heh-ho. Nige did the engine-block grinding today (ok yesterday). Loadsabits turning up tomorrow (ok today - Wed). Coxy primed for the build - bit of a question mark over cambelt covers/shields. Looking good but expensive.

Any news on EU3 boxes yet?

I'll catch you later.

Regds.

Project Scope-Creep is underway...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com