Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Additional Info - Good Friday trackday (Still a little bit provisional)

mav

Right,

I've started this thread to collate all the answers to the questions on the other thread -

1. Trackday is 99% certain to take place on the Friday.

2. Rooms are booked now to ensure we can get in there on the EASTER weekend.

3. I have 'held' the rooms for 2 weeks - they are booked for the Thursday and friday 24th / 25th March 2005. I will then call the hotel and ask them to release any rooms not booked by 'you lot' to the general public. All Costs in relation to the room are YOUR responsibilty.

4. If the date changes, then I'll have to ask the hotel if we can be re-accomodated to the Sun / Mon nights 😳

5. If you book up and then pull out it is Your responsibility to ensure you contact BAT / The hotel, or find suitable replacements.

6. I only give the user names to BAT for advanced access to the booking pages / Hidden Events

Calendar.

7. I take no money or bookings for the trackday form anyone. It is your responsibility to book a place with BAT, and pay them directly if you wish to attend. To book a place you need to pay a 50% minimum Deposit, with the balance payable approx 3 to 4 weeks before the event.

8. The event will be available for booking in the next few weeks on the BAT website.

9. Any other questions(Trackday related), post them up and if I can answer them, I will. 😬

Edited by - mav on 22 Nov 2004 17:21:26

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who were asking at the weekend, there are still 3 rooms left at the hotel:

1 Twin

1 Family (Sleeps 4)

1 Single

Booked in are:

Read

Dixon

Cardew

Malkin

Beardshaw

Verona

Ball

Malloch

Smith

Calvert

Caravaner

Davison

Richards

Be quick

Edited by - mav on 7 Dec 2004 17:54:31

'Tis my birthday on the 28th of March (and it's a big *eek*scary *eek* one at that...). I'm sorely tempted to kick off the celebrations by joining in the Anglesey fun.

Now I wouldn't take the Barchetta on the track, I'd just enjoy the company/hope to blag the odd ballast ride. So should I wait so that trackday participants can book rooms first, or should I hurry up and book right away?

*confused*

*wink* nothing...

book now! 😬

Mav posted this up a few weeks back, so if people aren't booked in by now that is there worry. In my very very humble opinion, which of cause has nothing to do with the fact that I have a room booked already!!! 😬 😬 😬

Though I hear (after the weekend frivoloties) that Noman and HM are more than happy to share a bed with lots of shedders, so I'm sure they could find room for a small one.. 😬 😬 😬

Neil, have you heard about our trip to Cornwall when the kids were very young. Us and friends in 2 cars with 5 kids under 5. Stopped overnight in Exeter. Breakfast in the room next morning was bought up bit-by-bit by every member of staff. Can you guess why?

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Excuse me Neil - the room at the weekend didnt belong to us - (or at least I dont think so)

but the offer will be open - anyone can share a room with norman - especially if they are a 'small one'

😬

Lynne(HM)

still wondering about last weekends going on - *thumbup*