Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Parts For Sale

BruceF

Not everyone's a geek though and can keep up with forums. The more stuff advertised, the more chance people have of stuff coming up that they want. That's a good thing right? *confused* And there aren't many hoax sellers on here are there?!

Chris.

Edited by - Chris__ on 22 Nov 2004 22:49:31

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on whether he is a trader or not, *confused* he should be able to track the response from the feedback *idea* No point in advertising in a window that he cannot see. His commercial web site must be related to what the customer requirements are? Otherwise what is the point of seducing interesting parties then ?????

Support the 7 Society...... Ehhh?

Come on guys...Give the guy a break!

Not everyone lives on Blatchat believe it or not! Not everyone uses a Computer in the evenings!

I've received the list..It's in Excel Format Peter, try adding a *.xls file ending and it might open.

It's a pretty clear list of parts with original Caterham Parts No's for easy reference. Not hugely cheaper than CC prices but so what

Impatient sods you lot 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

I'm with Simon and Dannyboy, this post went up at almost 5pm yesterday (22nd). By 7pm people were questioning its authenticity, and by late evening the guy was being pilloried! Even now (the following morning) is a pretty quick time to get a reply - in my business life I sometimes don't get replies to emails for days.

When I first started posting on here I couldn't believe how quickly things move on. I think it's harsh to have a go without giving someone a chance to actually reply. And as for the comment about it now being much cheaper than Caterham, the original post says "at cost price" not "at 2nd hand prices".

Weren't we all first posters on here once?

Andrew

I would like to think I am faire and would give people the benefit of the doubt but it sems that the seller registered just for the purpose of the thread which is not a crime but it would be nice if he responded

R500 no 65 😬 *cool*

I am after a passenger side half door, 6inch and 8inch x13 Alloys + Slicks

Edited by - Petrolhead on 24 Nov 2004 08:39:03

• Leadership Team

Give Bruce a chance.

I responded when the posting first went up, and Bruce e-mailed a reply 16 minutes after his initial posting *thumbup* Comprehensive list, quick response.

BTW, many thanks for teh reply Bruce *thumbup*

Stu.

Ah Petrolhead, First, its BROD, second, dont have a go at me about commercial advertising, I dont have anything to do with GLENVARIGILL or Glenvaril. However, I can mention quite a few people who "Commercial Advertise" on the site.