Click here if you are having website access problems ×

More Snow

chrisb

Norman,

Can I be pedantic for a second??

oh go one pppllleeeasssee...

Whilst Bradfield might ahve its own eco-system, though I would argue that it would be hard to find a distinct boundary to justify this above and beyond it meerly being part of the larger norfern Engerland eco-system, I think what you actually meant was that it has its own micro-climate.

Though again, I think I would prefer to refer to Bradfield having its own Meso-climate (valley location, unusually high amounts of open water in surrounding area, high levels of methane produciton at certain point sources). A micro-climate would more normally refer to, say, your garge being unusually warm due to afore mentioned methane emissions, whilst the macro-climate scale would apply to the whole Norfern England climate.

clear *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* 🤔 🤔 *confused* 😬 😬 😬

ps see, that Physcial Geography degree is of some use... *thumbup* *cool* *cool*

Gareth,

Very jealous indeed...the closest I've been in the last couple of weeks, was going to Duxford last weekend - and the poor little Harrier is all sad, pointing into the corner, with lots of bits taken off. ☹️

Still they are going to make it better with all clean shiny bits 😬 *thumbup*

Delbert,

Well I do have a number of model Harriers - don't know what kind of impression they will leave in the snow...guess I'll have to wait until it snows again to find out.

Don't see why they would sag though *confused*

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 19 Nov 2004 12:02:06