Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What next.............

simonbell

Yeah we have an RCD.....the house is about 7 years old so I imagine everything should have been put in with safety in mind........

It was just the light being out this morning and the scratching at the same time..............from the wiring I could get at I couldn`t see any damage.

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

Simon,

how rural is your house? Mice are pretty much part of life if you life in the country proper...

Maybe you could get Angus to pick you up some mole-trap-explosives this weekend (see explosives thread upstairs!) and try a couple of those in the loft... should bring a whole new meaning to 'things that go bump in the night' 😬 😬

It`s on the edge of a village so yeah it is not unreasonable to have mice really........just thought that being fairly new it was reasonably rodent proof.......

Anyway I`ve bought a couple of humane traps to see how we get on

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

I bought some 'Big Cheese' humane mousey traps but every time I put a bit of bait in, the mices take it out and I'm sure I can hear them sniggering at me. But I will have the last laugh. They/I have been doing this every day for the last month. As soon as they are too big to get out of the kitchen/house, I'll have the little (big) bugger5. *wink*

its only a game.........