Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I reckon one of you lot will know this...

Jaseb

which Pink Floyd Wall disc is the first one and why don't they say disc one and disc two on them? I haven't got the case with me rather annoyingly!

Is Goodbye cruel world at the end or the middle?

Here I am stuck at work bored out of my tiny mind and can't even listen to me tunes in the right order *confused*

Having said that I am taking requests if any of you out there want me to listen to anything in particular...

Steady Mrs GTD, its people like you that cause unrest! *tongue*

Coincidently I am listening to Comfortable Numb as I type this, completely by chance I assure you.

iTunes is set to random & with 272 artists & 166 albums on the computer what are the chances of that!!

Funny old world

Edited by - TomB on 18 Nov 2004 12:38:40

Hi Rach, I are been lost on the dark side - One believes it's technically called working but as one's never really tried it before one can't be sure, there's this chap at the place I attend for money each day who keeps trying to tell me to do stuff and try as I might he won't take no for an answer. Jolly inconvenient really, which when I told him so he didn't like much, so to keep the ignorant serf quiet I had to actually do as he said. I did it wrong naturally so as he wouldn't ask again but all he did was get huffy with me and used vulgar language, there's no way round these people sometimes. He doesn't like it when we call him Our Glorious Leader either for some reason - that was worth a huff and half that was...

He still signs my timesheet tho - silly little man 😬

Now where's that curry menu *confused*

And tomorrow I'll be mainly listening to the very very end of the last track on disc 2 (side 4) you hear one of them say "isn't this where" .... and at the very start of the first track on disc 1 (side 1) you hear someone say "we came in" I'm pretty sure I can make that last all morning until I have to go home 😬

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead - although by now I guess it is half finished.

I don't go in for this working lark much myself...although for some reason my boss thinks I am really productive and efficient so keeps giving me more work...no wonder I haven't had much time for the bikesheds.

Today I will mainly be nagging people and replying to emails, in between rushing around and filling my car up with boxes - taking them for a little tour round Cambridge and then taking them all home again.

Oh happy day - actually it isn't because all the snow has melted ☹️

*wink*

Rach