Click here if you are having website access problems ×

come on Brent you are needed upstairs

Hibster.

Sorry Paul, I was too knackered to have a look at yesterday evenings goings on by the time we got home from a traffic choked London. That's the next thing to ban..........cars in London.......down with cars in London.

Oh hang on that means me too............sorry, delete that *tongue*

I've just caught up with it and stirling service, though it seems you were fighting a lonely battle at times ☹️

It will just keep going around and around in circles and no I don't quite understand where some of the contributors to that thread are coming from. *confused*

For me the thread has run it's course now and ceased to be fun so don't think I will bother with it any longer. I will agree to differ with most of them and leave it like that, it's their funeral..................literally in some cases unfortunately. ☹️

Still, on to happier things, err............it's raining, .......I'm at work......nah forget that 😬

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

In the knives thread Alex W has said .....

"Human behaviour is to push limits - be it drive faster or smoke in the shed at school"

Surely not in our shed, the the levels of methane down here there'd be an explosion *tongue*

PARP

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Only problem is I don't want to upset people I call friends, and who put themselves out to help at Blue Light. So I try to be diplomatic. Theres some I could really tear into as I think they're right wing reactionary bigots.

Oh dear I've said it now, can someone lock the door so they don't see it.

Still the knives are warming up nicely

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Wouldn't blatchatting be so much easier if we had a proper demographic, rather than being made up of people with widely differing backgrounds and views.

Or not ?

I think "sex in the streets" rathe depends on what you are having sex WITH.

Interestingly the new act makes it illegal to have sex with a LIVE sheep but not a DEAD one. Wahay *thumbup* am officially not a pervert *tongue* *tongue*

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

To complete the trilogy of arguements I really feel like starting a thread

" The UK has full Employment"

There are more vacancies than applicants

Why pay unemployment benefit 🤔 and is it a coincidence that hunting is to be banned creating more applicants for jobs

Gawd can you imagine how the thread would develop *eek*

PS Noger thanks for the Fanshaw correction I was in two minds and just could not remeber

(Plus my spelling is renowned to be dire)

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Brent

You are needed again

and Noger, if you ever grow up from the privilged & selfish (i.e. childless and with a full set of healthy relatives) world that you inhabit and join the real world you may feel different - see upstairs

Sorry but that's how I feel and it's not meant to feel personal although of course it us.

Darn, why can't I just give Noger a manly hug but he'd thump me *tongue*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Sorry Paul, my warm bed was calling me last night so was unable to offer any further support but have done so this morning..............for all the good it will do. *tongue*

I'm going to the pub at lunchtime today so will prob come back fired up and ready for action.....whilst stinking of ciggy smoke yet again. 😬

On the other hand it is probably best if I say nothing or I may feel like going round to Paul R's house and giving him a slap. *wink*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive