Click here if you are having website access problems ×

High Level Brake Light Kit

andycox

I have ordered one of these here and will post my thoughts on my web site once fitted
Well my thought were not favorable. The item was found to be faulty and I felt the light were not bright enough.

I have eneded up using the Ring light as Myles did but I left the casing on and used heavy duty velcro. Will keep an eye on the velcro and maybe end up using cable ties.

here

R500 no 65 😬 *cool*

I am after a pair of half doors and an QR aero screen.

Hi PH,

I have one of the bikerbitz systems with two clusters mounted to the trailing edge of my rollbar and had to send it back (to Hemel Hempstead ISTR) twice as the transmitter only operated one of the clusters. Glad to say it eventually came back working as it should but I've obviously not been able to comment how effective it is in daylight when being closely followed by an articulated lorry on a busy trunk road 😳

I also have to remember to switch the things on independently as they're battery powered and switch them off again when arriving but I've got used to it.

I do not believe it's actually illegal for the lights to flash when operable for more than 5 seconds as it is only auxiliary lighting and providing the main stop lamps don't flash with them it should be perfectly legal *thumbup*

They're OK but having said that I doubt I'd recommend them when there are alternatives that seem to work better and are cheaper ☹️

This time last year I was building RW04FUN