Click here if you are having website access problems ×

- up to £15k

Westfield

I am still looking for a Caterham. I have now had chance to look at a couple of cars but they are not quite what I am looking for, thanks to those who replied to my last advert.

So the search goes on! My preference is for a genuine HPC (prefer carbs or throttle bodies) but I will consider cars that meet the following criteria…

Must be over 170 BHP

Must be painted – sorry no bare ali cars!

Age not as important as condition, must be immaculate

I have up to £15k cash burning a hole in my pocket!!! Mail me or give me a call on 07941089223

Tony

The exact car you want is still sitting in Aberdeen!

Flights up here are cheap - i promise you would not be disapointed as i said i traveled south Paul Stephens for this car - it's a James Whiting car which gives confidence for zetec - to trailer the car down will cost in the region of £250. If you are still unsure i am happy to send more photos.

If you like i can give you a call or you can phone me day 01224 335 117 or 0777 1981 370

Hamish

Hamish

I am in the final stages of a deal on the car I want, fingers crossed it goes through OK.

From the pictures you have sent me, yours looks to be a great car and was certainly on my list to come and look at.

In the past month I have done around 1500 mile looking at different cars… I guess its not like buying a Ford Focus where there are loads within spitting distance!!

Good luck in selling it!

Tony