Click here if you are having website access problems ×

It's going to be quiet tonight

Normans_Ghost

Miss owelly was pestering to see that Micheal Bubble-ed and Jamie Cullum. Jamie Cullum was playing in Belfast the day after we came home and Bubble-ed was playing in somewhere where we were a few days later. Whooops. Although she was desperate to see 'Blazin Fiddles' but the tickets were a squillion pounds and all the local shows were sold out, so she was mighty chuffed to see them in a grotty little village hall in Bowmore on the Isle of Isla. I was happy 'cos the tickets were £3. They were ther playing on thier 'Stag Tour' cos one of them was marrying the other one sister or summat *confused*

That was an interesting tale. Not................................. *eek*

its only a game.........

Well, Michael Buble (as it is spelt) has a great voice, if you like that sort of thing but omigod he is so syrupy, so smarmy, so....so...so good looking, so everything I'm not.............the BATSRAD

The women were swooning......BATSRAD

They were dancing to his every move........ BATSRAD

They were falling at his feet .........BATSRAD

Still, it was only fair that I go along with good grace as Mrs C has accompanied me to see Tina Turner and Shania (God she's gorgeous} Twain *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 18 Nov 2004 09:09:57

it was only fair that I go along with good grace

Fair As a now proven successful relationship councellor I would suggest that is a common mistake that leads to a slippery slope The next stage will involve considering her opinion *eek*

Then it is a down hill slope where congigal parping will no longer be allowed in the bed you permit her to have a small corner of

Get those hands in the freezer and re instate your superiority before it is too late

I will send the invoice for this service at the end of the month

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!