Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nigella or Delia

Tam

That would actually explain why I occasionally see gangs of pixie hunters, leading chained pixies around in Guildford. A sorry sight they are, too, their little heads bowed and their spirits apparently crushed by the cruel treatment meted out by their captors.

They're led off to the pixie market in Woking, where they're sold to shady pixie dealers who ply an evil trade in them to rich people to do nasty, fiddly jobs like pushing bits of grot down the plughole in the sink, cleaning the oven and changing headlamp bulbs in Volvos.

Their increased use in escalators explains why the ticket machines at South West Trains stations never work properly or give change - the demand for pixies is so great that they have released the pixies from the machines to go and work under the magic moving stairs in a shopping centre somewhere.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, when the pixies are too old for grot-pushing and bulb-changing, they're asphyxiated with pixie-strangling pasta and their skin is used to make racing boots for Caterham drivers.

It's a cruel trade. Put your foot down and insist on synthetic pixie boots in future.

Nigella. And a big tub of jelly. 😬

What ever happened to prawn cocktail crisps as an option? Too busy eating Skips for an alternative.

Oh and cake, batman, raspberry, duvet, Fezza, walk - unless it's a travellator, in which case jump on back of moving trolley and whizzz.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

Nigella or Delia - WHO ARE THEY?

Jaffa: cake or biscuit WHAT ARE THEY?

Batman or Spiderman DON'T LIKE LITTLE CREEPY THINGS

Strawberries or raspberries AH, KNOW WHAT THESE ARE - STRAWBERRIES (PROPER ENGLISH ONES)

Duvet or sheets DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE IT*

Prosche or Ferrari (Sorry, pedal cars aren't an option even though they're the best cars on the planet) ERM, HARD ONE THIS. AS A KID WANTED A 911, BUT NOW I'M OLDER AND MORE STUPID I DON'T WANT EITHER

Cheese 'n Onion or Salt 'n vinegar NOT SURE WHAT THESE ARE

and finally........

Escalators: stand or walk IS THIS SOME FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY?

* It never ceases to amaze me why women must "make" beds and the get back in them and un-make them. Also why must they insist on dusting, it just settles back where they've just disturbed it. As for cleaning windows, rain does that over a period of time.

Why clean/tidy/arrange anything that just gets dirt/untidy/re-arranged again in a few hours.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

To all those that picked Ferrari ...

M25 roadworks, 11:30am yesterday. Broken down vintage Ferrari causes chaos. Noger misses flight. Codger with the GORGEOUS car appears oblivious to the fact that he is causing 15 miles of tailbacks, and is just standing in the middle of the road in front of his car lokking at the engine.

Class *thumbup*

"Penne" = quills

"Gnocchi" = knuckles

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

Cheese & Onion are the only flavour to go for...........just sublime.

tear it open and revel in the luxuriant perfume of ..........cheese & onion,

JOOI, the "perfumes" in C&O (and for that matter ALL "flavours") are chemically created additives - which are known carcinogens - *eek*

FH *cool*

*confused* *confused* *confused*indeed 😬

I remain good humoured as ever and find it interesting how hot under the collar some people become on that subject, even resorting to cheap jibes to get their point across. 😬

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive