Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey pics etc.

Myles

I know I'm way behind the rest of you, but I've only just got a net connection after having lost it due to various flat moves...

So here are some pics etc. from the last Mav day.... here

Does anybody remember the name of that site that had 'professional' photographers there????

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Edited by - Myles on 15 Nov 2004 18:55:49

OIIIIII!!!!!!!!

the Cheek!!

"We'd been trailing this car since the start of the final session - he was running an extra 20+ hp (Supersport spec to our basic Roadsport) and had the advantage of stickier List 1B tyres compared to our List 1A Bridgestone RE720s. His tyres didn't seem to be offering much advantage though - we were comfortably quicker through the fast, sweeping School corner at the end of the pit-straight and could keep up through the others too. The problem was that we just couldn't put enough pressure on the straights to convince him to let us past..."

that was me you were following boy.

and I only have 140 bhp. and probaby weighing 100kg more all up.

and my 'list 1b' tyres were very cold so I was not leaning on it as we were only about 3 laps into the session.

Also, I'll have you know I was about to let you pass when we came onto the back straight, but you disappeared from my mirrors before we got there!!

Too much cucumber on the track I suspect!!

If I was an MP I'd be shouting for an immediate apology for this viscous slur on my good track day name!!!

But as I'm not I'll just squirt some food dye into your washer bottle (if you had one) when your not looking..

😬 😬 😬

Nice pictures anyway!!

£42.50 is quite a bung now that my engine build is on the (near) horizon...

They've included a couple of pics of other cars in my folder too... Still, a quid a hi-res shot isn't too bad.

Maybe next time I've had a few, I'll order it *biggrin*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com