Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A new sheddley Game

Delbert

In the style of whats my line I have drawn a picture *arrowright*and I am miming a well known Household activity.........

The first to guess gets a packet of Dollly mixtures......

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

And we have a winner......

Today I have been mostly washing the laminate flooring and applying a proprietry shiney product....

Dolly Mixtures will be despatched asap *thumbup*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I am currently devising a simple pulley and trapeze contraption that relies on the Wimpey staircase acting as a sound "ground Anchor".

I've harpooned a lead rope into the tyre on Next doors MPW now all I need to do is ballast the end of the rope to give sufficient tension to carry my weight *confused*

I'm trying to tie off the main support stay but each time I tie a clove hitch I keep getting my leg tied to the bannisters......

Should I be using another knot *confused*

Edited by - Delbert on 12 Nov 2004 13:07:37

Can you see the bloke next doors patio table..........look, just down there. Well lassoo that, pull it towards the fence post until it gets stuck et voila one shakeproof anchor.

You've just got to think laterally man *idea*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

The problem is the large woman next door is currently changing the tyre on her MPV....

Have lassoed the fence post and have lashed the tight rope to it,

Unfortunalty, as you can see the rope are now snagging on the entrance hall side walls, but I do believe if I can fashion some crampons from these paper clips I might be able to traverse the obstacle and hence to freedom......

Having now escaped I have found a minor flaw in the planning of such an exploit..

I've left the car keys on the breakfast bar *mad*

Now I have aquired 2 Nr washing line poles and a semi sinking fly fishing line.

Now all I need to do is twist this pipe cleaner into a Hook and reach as far as I can ..

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh