Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the world's second best racing driver

not a Postman Pat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought of something else I was good at when I was a kid..........blowing up (as in explosion) model aeroplanes with weedkiller & sugar mixes when trying to make a revolutionary new solid fuel rocket. *thumbup*

Gawd, they didn't arf go 😬

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 10 Nov 2004 16:42:22

I have never been to Cleethorpes, or Clacton for that matter...

But, I can cook a splendid Sunday dinner! *tongue* *thumbup*

Annnnnd, I hold the track record for the 175-400cc motorbike class at the Dalby Forest North Hillclimb venue..... 😬

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I hate onions. (did I mention that already somewhere? No? Oh, ok..... *wink*)

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....

Tam, tell Mr C that if he asks you to help with the duvet thingy, it's great fun. I used to get HM to help. It's amazing what you can do inside a duvet cover! She gave up on the idea though because we never had a duvet cover over the duvet, if you see what I mean.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in Mr Birdwhistler's misty-eyed thread about driving tests.......

I suspect I hold the shed record for failing the driving test AND hospitalising one of the testers (without crashing the car) 😳

I've never achieved anything. Or tried to. Therefore, it must be assumed that I have not failed. Job done. Or not. *confused*

I once changed the clutch in my minivan with such speed I refitted the old clutch. D'oh! ☹️

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

So you restored it to its original condition, then Owelly?

That's far more of an achievement than that bloke who split the atom but didn't know how to put it back together again. He was just left with atomic bits all over his workbench, before he said "bugger it", threw the lot in the bin and went off for a cup of tea.

Shocking waste of a perfectly good atom, and he got a knighthood and a Nobel prize for that. There's no justice.

Edited to make monkey typing legible by humans.

Edited by - Meldrew on 11 Nov 2004 09:59:59

Ah, monkey typing. The best sort.

Yes, I did restore the minivan to its before refurbishment condition. I even moved the new clutch kit off the drivers seat to drive the blummin thing out of the garage before I realised my error. You know how it is, 4am. need the car for work the next day. tired. blah.blah.... 🙆🏻

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...